Thursday, February 10, 2005

First 'Real' day in Rome

Today is my first 'real' day in Rome, that is, my first non-jet-lag day. Today I had a student orientation at the campus and a student orientation at the Angelicum (the Ang from thus forward). I managed to get out of taking most of the Italian class that is required of all students. The teacher, Giovanni, has asked my to join the rest of the class for the last couple of weeks. Until then I am doing Italian learning projects on my own, including reading the Italian paper and discussing it in Italian with people here, as well as reading an Italian book and writing a paper about it.
I have found that I feel very much at home here in Rome. It is now time to eat, so I will write more later. Ciao! -Christoforo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home