Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Viva Roma

My first day of Rome went well. I had so much jet lag that I could barely think. But overall, I am glad to be back the la cittá eterna (the eternal city). I had had much opportunity to use Italian, and I have found true what many people have told me; "If you make an effort to speak italian to the Italians, they are honored and respond very welcoming (even of not-so-great attempts)." There are some pictures below of what what on this first Day. I will soon get a picture of the place I am staying: the "Bernardi" campus of the University of St Thomas. I will also soon get a picture of the school I go to: the "Angelicum" (The pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas, the same school Pope John Paul II went to!).
Now I must sleep. Peace and God bless.
-Christopher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home